- Memorials and Tribute Gifts – honor a living or departed loved one, itemize a charitable deduction, and possibly eliminate capital gains tax on securities.
- Real Estate – a gift of appreciated property may give you a substantial charitable tax deduction, save on capital gains tax, and relieve you of the burden of maintaining a piece property and paying property taxes and insurance.
- Endowed Gifts – are your gifts to our endowment that are invested and provide ongoing support to The Lost Church while giving you a tax deduction.
- Donor Advised Funds – a (DAF) is like a charitable savings account that gives you the flexibility to recommend how much and how often money is granted to The Lost Church.
- Charitable Lead Trusts – offset a large tax bill on a financial windfall or a large income without giving away you or your family’s assets with a fixed income charitable lead annuity trust or a variable charitable lead unitrust.
For more information, please contact
Josh Windmiller, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 707-326-5274
The Lost Church is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
If you make a gift to The Lost Church, The Lost Church San Francisco or The Lost Santa Rosa through your estate, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Thelostchurch.org, Inc.
Tax ID: 81-1533942.
Main Office Address: 65 Capp Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
We will not share your information.